Thursday, March 12, 2009

quotes from the table of suits next to me at breakfast:

I will call barbara more!

Then I will call barbara everyday!

American woman: "you can see my numbers!" About every 3-5 minutes

American man: I am apologizing for the first time in my career! (Is that a good thing?!)

We will guarantee what we have to guarantee!!

With respect to the man, I deny the assertion!

Have you seen my numbers!? (More shrill each time)

Did you get the fax saying sally made a mistake!?

This year, we did not achieve it. You were right and we were wrong.

The answer is... NO.

All of this is in pitched loud voices in the center table of a very quiet hotel breakfast restaurant. Sounds like some major shit's going down in east berlin amongst a group that sounds like they are from wisconsin and an angry german dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment